Administrative Assistant – Calgary
CRMTA (Certified Registered Massage Therapy Association) is a professional association for Registered Massage Therapists in Alberta. It was established in the province for the purposes of maintaining and improving the professional standards of practice for the massage therapy industry.
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Administrative Assistant who will not only bring their strong administrative skills to the role but also have proven sales skills and knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- Answer membership inquiries
- Be responsible for the sales of memberships and promotion of association courses and conferences
- Educate and advise RMT’s and members via phone on the benefits of becoming a member
- Distribute and process enrollment applications
- Present information to members and potential members through classroom settings and one-to-one (in person and via phone)
Skills you’ll bring to our team:
- Exceptional relationship-building abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to successfully negotiate
- Strong skills in assessing, planning and organizing workload demands
- Ability to change priorities with ease
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thought process
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Demonstrated working knowledge of database systems and MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Experience you will need:
- A General Insurance Agent Certificate (Level 1) or, consideration will be given to a graduate from an accredited school of massage therapy with a massage therapy license (RMT)
- A minimum of 2 years administrative/office experience
- Administrative experience from within the insurance industry an asset
- Previous insurance or membership sales experience preferred
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those who meet our criteria will be contacted to continue in our process.
To apply: Please email cover letter and resume.