The Certified Registered Massage Therapist Association accepts applications from RMTs within Alberta, other regulated Canadian programs and some non-regulated provinces or international education programs pending the appropriate documentation. This page includes a list of all RMT education programs recognized by CRMTA.
Learn more about the Types of Memberships available and What You Need to Apply.
Apply to become a Member or Renew your Membership Now!
Alberta Recognized RMT Education Programs
– Recognized RMT programs from BC, Ontario, New Brunswick & Newfoundland/Labrador (Other Regulated Provinces)
– Recognized RMT programs from Non-Regulated Provinces
– Internationally Recognized RMT programs from non-regulated provinces
- Archways Healing College
- Alberta College of Massage Therapy
- CDI College (Edmonton and Calgary)
- Grant MacEwan University (Edmonton)
- Lethbridge College
- MaKami College (Edmonton and Calgary)
- MH Vicars School of Massage Therapy (Edmonton and Calgary)
- Mount Royal University (Calgary)
- Professional Institute of Massage Therapy (Calgary and Saskatoon)
- Peerless Training Institute
- South Edmonton School of Massage Therapy